Tuesday, June 19, 2012

♪♪♪♪LATELY♪♪♪♪

In the past few weeks a lot has happened, yet there has been no recognition. Therefore there must be a news post on all the latest, important jazz. Here's a quick rundown: 
We come out with official merchandise: hand drawn illustrations by me, on crappy glass on fins. 
Mrs. Pac Man chases ghosts.

Tim Townsley gets ready to glass my new board. 

I have captured the money shot of John John at the Lowers Pro. ( He had sent me a written thank you, with an enclosed check for $873,342,983,000.50 towards baby powder)
Wavves in I.B. are so good, we brake for no one, not even little Gabe. 

Daniel Dedina gets weird
Josh Johnson still can't spell.

While the Johnsons and the Alta-Denas shred perfect barreling points near Barra, I.B endures June-gloom, with a terrible coastal eddy, and sad water conditions. WOOOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment